Powered By Blogger

Thursday 12 December 2019

Its Election day




Well its election day and to be honest I am going to put my cross in a box only because woman died allowing me to do this.

I never talk politics, as my opinions are my own.

Cricket

In South Africa, Graeme Smith has been appointed Director of Cricket until March 2020, which hopefully will calm the waters for a while.

I woke up in time to hear an hour of the Australia v New Zealand game.
Australia batting and no loss of wickets.
(5.47am).


I met up with old London work chum Phil last night. He'd been working in the area.
He mentioned The 100  (he's not a cricket fan). I don't think he'll bring it up again (ha ha).


I have not got much else to report, so I am cutting it short and heading out the door.

Happy election day, who ever you support.






No comments :