Powered By Blogger

Friday 6 December 2019

TGIF





Considering that every morning I have woken up since Tuesday I have thought that it was Friday I am nothing but relieved that it is finally here.
Two weeks today we will be finishing work for the Xmas hols, however I have a lot to get through before then.

After work today there will be a trip to the Post Office to get the first lot of parcels out of the house and then home to do absolutely bugger all ( except ice 6 cakes!)

I have some things to sort out for my trip to Southampton next May and also a couple of other trips that I am heading off on. Then I can concentrate on my summer hol out to North Africa ( hopefully).
To be honest the summer holiday can be anywhere  hot sunny and with a beach!

On the recovery front I start physio  on Monday, and just got my scan appointment for Tuesday. Next week is going to be busy as I  am also meeting up with old London work chum Phil on Wednesday.

Well that's it for today and this week.
Have a great  weekend.

No comments :