Powered By Blogger

Thursday 2 June 2022

A very long weekend

 


I left The Headingley Lodge yesterday and headed out to Wetherby, where I had my holidays in 2020 ( Norway wouldn't let me in but Yorkshire would).

Meeting up with TLML for eating, chatting, and shopping, and we did all three with great gusto.

Back home to the total disappointment  that my DPD collection had not gone as the driver 

1. didn't read the change of address

2. took no notice of attached picture of where said parcel was located.

Totally cheesed off with that.

However did manage to sort out washing, cleaning etc and blow up the microwave! I have no idea how that came about but it is going to the tip today!

all done in time to watch the T20 on Sky. Not a great night for the Spitfires.

And now to today, well there is test cricket but I doubt I will watch it, if the weather stays dry I will mow the lawn and potter in the garden.

However, now at 8.17am I am off to Tesco for goodies for the next few days 


Have a super long weekend.



No comments :