Powered By Blogger

Thursday 23 June 2022

wall to wall sunshine

 


Thursday already, and I woke up to sunshine again this morning.

Yesterday I was up and out the door ready for 2 days of training, however this had  been cancelled on Tuesday due to covid. I could have had seen the full game at Richmond if I'd known. My wonderful boss kindly gave me a flyer at 3pm with the choice of racing down to Richmond or going home early, much as I wanted to go to Richmond, I headed home, put washing on, cooked, bottled up Elderflower fizz  and made some chutney ( it was far to hot for any of that).

I sat in the garden taking in the evening sun, just mulling over things in general.

A quick check of the scores saw that Yorskhire 2nds  need to take the last wickets by lunch and wrap up the match before tea today.

Good to see 'my' Benji have a run out with Northants 2nds. That made my day.

And today international cricket is back at Headingley. Sad to see that the troubles of late make bigger headlines for journalists than the game.


And with that I am off to do my thing


Have a great day







No comments :