Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 June 2022

back in the real world


 

Well back to work today after 2 days in the fresh air enjoying 2nd XI cricket,  great to see the lads playing well, all youngsters looking to the future of the club.

Durham were a mixed bag, an old timer and some up and coming youngsters.

I am puzzled how Durham use North Yorkshire  as 2nds grounds, I think I say this every year. Makes me a tad cross.

Yorkshire were in a strong position when I left at tea yesterday, and hopefully the next 2 days will go well.

It seems to be impossible to get any results  on line.

I really had forgotten how much I love 2nds cricket, I have over many many years, watched up and coming players, (I remember watching Matt Walker at Maidstone and he is now top dog at Kent).

Back home and last night was more work on the DIY paneling in the hallway. The weekend will include a look at paint colours for the walls as it is all completed now.

What will be the next job? 

I think removing the wallpaper in the dining room, it, like that which I removed from the salon is not to my taste and I have put up with it for  3 years. As I've said before  creosote brown and teal ( the colour of gangrene!!!!) are not my thing. 

And now time to get my act together and head off to the office.  2 days of intensive training, so need to be clear headed.

Have a great day.



No comments :