Powered By Blogger

Monday 13 June 2022

Another week begins



 Monday  again and back to work, at least last week went over quickly.

Saturday saw me ( once again) let down by the joiner, I am not sure what it is about me and joiners, but I can't get the little buggers to do any work for me.

The annoying thing is that its not just one job, I have several that the last joiner didn't complete!!!!

Micky came to stay and we headed down to the brewery to meet Mr Funky the Chauffeur. I think we all had a good night, Micky got bacon and treats, was allowed to sit on the sofa and charmed everyone that saw him.

In crickety news

Have to be truthful saw about 30 seconds of the test match and no idea what's gone on.


Yesterday saw Micky Bell and I go to see my sister as she was due to go on holiday today, however she  wasn't feeling up to it so made  the decision not to go.

And on the way home the service light  came on in the car!  after having so much time to get the car seen to as I was about town for 7 weeks, it would choose now, when I am travelling  out of town to work to demand a service, not sure how I can sort this out, as work is not on a transport route!!

Ah well, best go and see if I can get to the garage early.

What  a weekend.


No comments :