Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 21 June 2022

Two day treat

 


It's a long weekend for me and so I decided to make the most of it. I was up and about as normal yesterday  and then set off down the A1.

A slow and steady journey and off at Scotch Corner, slight delay on, what is the worst 'roundabout' as a coach had broken down on the last set of traffic lights, (I'd been through three and was approaching the fourth). Finally back on track it was a straightforward journey to Richmond, parked up and shopping in no time.

J headed off to the cricket ground, for it was indeed going to be 2  days of cricket.

Had a long chat with everyones (who knows  him) favourite umpire, quick chat with 'my Tom' and then came on.

Durham were batting and continued into the afternoon, 4 Wickets by Tom saw much clapping from the corner as they dismissed Durham.

Coach arrived before lunch and stayed most of the afternoon, good to see him out watching the 2nds. 

Overnight Yorkshire 2nds were 115-1.


Looking to be a good day today too

And it was scorching yesterday I got tanned and also extra blonded!!

Here's to another lovely day.

This will be my last cricket of 2022, sad, but I have lots of other things to do.

Hope you all have a good day

*apologies for any typos I'm doing this on my mobile*

No comments :