Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 8 June 2022

busy couple of days

 



This sort of resembled me the last couple of evenings, now that I have had to go back to work, I was thoroughly enjoying the LOL life ( lady of leisure), however all good things come to an end. No more mid week galivanting with TLML, no more spur of the moment jaunts to Espana ( for the time being), time to get back to filling the coffers.

I've been so busy ( and tired) that I haven't looked at any cricket news or news in general, and the only news I watch on TV is France 24, I especially like their Africa bulletins.

So really this a blog about nothing! ( which, I hear many of you say will be the same as the last 10years) and yes, the blog has been going for nearly 10 years! who would have thought it.

Those were the times of 'Fryanday' , and  getting the pictures for my yet to be published book 'Cricketers posteriors', although in this woke era, I fear it is past its  chance.

The blog today is no 2971. who knew I had that much rubbish to talk about.

Will I continue past 3000 blog posts? I'm not sure yet, who knows what is round the corner.

And with that I will close for today, and wish you all a happy hump day.


No comments :