Powered By Blogger

Friday 17 June 2022

Friday again!


 Here we are inn the middle of June and another week over

Its been a busy and interesting week  and the weekend is looking the same.

I was going to to go the Durham v Yorkshire T20 game tonight at CLS, a match I haven't missed in donkeys years,  however this year I am going to miss it. Firstly Mr Funky is at work on night shift and as anyone who has been to this match will know, you virtually do a nightshift trying to get out the car park after the game! so it would have been an early exit for us, so that he can get home for work.

Secondly I have an early start tomorrow as I am off to see  TLML for a GDMA breakfast meeting, ( and then shopping and lunch), so its  probably for the best.

Thirdly for all the lovely mechanics best efforts the warning light returned on the limo last night.

As for crickety news, well TLJL added another century this week to his averages and  Kent looked very happy with their win. Over the moon for Jack.

England won against New Zealia, with Jonny Bairstow being the man of the hour.

Next week sees me off to watch cricket at what could potentially be my last of the season,  I have lots of things that I want to do this summer and cricket has taken a bit of a back seat.

And with that I am off to do the day job.

ooh and forgot to say, after joiner woes, I did one part of my paneling myself last night, well done me! the rest will probably be done before I retire.


Bon weekend tout le monde.

Bon chance les hommes ce soir.


No comments :