Powered By Blogger

Thursday 27 February 2020

back again




so after  a couple of days of rest I am back on my feet and about to have a little jolly today.
I have been punctured and prodded and all seems to be in order, it seems when I have lost 3 stone my swollen knee might deflate, however I am not holding my breath.
I also have to work hard to build up some strength in my ankle, my Achilles tendon is apparently very weak.

I am sure that it will all get sorted in its own time.
We are nearly hitting the 7 month mark, so fingers crossed.

In cricket,Australia won the T20  series in South Africa, and Steve Smith has been made Captain of the made up game for Puff the magic dragons.
Good news that Adam Lyth in his testimonial year has also signed a new deal keeping him at Yorkshire for a while longer.

I have a busy day today and I need to get a wriggle on.
I've a train too catch and some chums to meet up with.

So I might be back, but this is coming is a very short one this morning.

Have a great day and hopefully I will be back tomorrow.





No comments :