Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 February 2020

Busy, busy




  I would very much like to stay in bed today but sadly it is only Tuesday and it is turning into a busy week already.

After having a full contingent yesterday, I was able to get back to doing what I normally do all day, sadly not filing my nails and looking pretty, but trying to  get a ton of paperwork off my desk and trying to perform miracles.

Failing on both counts so guess I need to go in today and try again.

I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who sent messages of congratulations on my exam pass to make me a bone fide Facial Yoga Teacher.
I have to say that I am proud of myself for getting there  despite all the obstacles that have been in my way over the last few months.

Exciting times ahead, and who knows where it might lead.

England are in one day action and much being made in the media about this being the first outing for the World Cup champions.
South Africa are under the leadership of Quinton, Faf is having a break.

I will be keeping an eye on this.

Not much else to report so best get on my way, traffic is a nightmare at the moment due to road closures. The good thing is the mornings and evenings getting lighter.

Always guaranteed to make me smile.


Thought for the day.

If life was easy where would all the adventures be?






No comments :