Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 February 2020

here we go



Here we are at Monday again and its been a busy weekend.

On Saturday I headed off to Saltburn to meet up with my lovely friends Jackie and Tony and of course Spike te Border Terrier. It was a glorious day  for the beginning of February, we had a bracing walk on the beach, a spot of lunch and even went on the amusements, Spike wasn't too keen but went with it.

Before I went home Jackie and I headed down to one of the gin bars and very nice it was too.

I was even treated to a little adventure on the way home, as we were taken from Darlington to Lady Laineyville  on the train by a trainee driver.

I have to say that Jackie and Tony have on the 2 occasions that they have stayed in Saltburn found some fabulous places to stay.

Once home, I found that I could hardly keep my eyes open and was in bed before 9pm.

Rock n roll!!!!


Yesterday saw me up early as I headed off to take my Facial yoga exam. Another train trip this time to Newcastle as it meant that I could do some swatting up on the way and have a drink on the way back, however it went.
Well I passed with a distinction and a 99% pass mark.
So time to try to put this to some use.

I have 3 victims volunteers who are trying/ about to start trying  out a series of exercises  for me. so a huge shout out to these 3 for being kind enough to help me out.


There is not much to report in cricket as England were playing their last one day warm up match Root hit 91 and Jonny Bairstow hit a century.

I was interested too see the Paul Stirling is coming back to the UK to play, he will be Northants in the T20 Blast.
Stirling had played for many years for Middlesex before going back to Ireland.

And with that I am off to the office, where if my texts and emails are to be believed I will have a full contingent today.

this should make the week a lot easier than the previous one.


Have a great week

thought for the day,

Today, wherever you go, carry the intention of peace, love, and harmony in your heart.




No comments :