Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 19 February 2020

Hello to midweek



Here we go, its midweek already, where are the weeks going?

I've a lot on in the next couple of weeks so please be aware that blogs may be intermittent.
I'm trying to get prepared at the office as I am in hospital next week for an exploratory op, and then can't drive for a couple of days after that. 

Preparation is needed.


Well now crickety news, Yorkshire announced that Adil Rashid had signed a white ball contract.
Hmmm, is all I have to say on this.
Is it pay for play?

As the season gets nearer I am undecided as to whether to have a staycation and take 4 days off to watch the 2nds play close to Ladylaineyville.
I wanted to go and have a summer holiday …………………….but the pull of cricket is strong, October holiday is still very much on the cards and also a couple of city breaks.
I'll mull it over.

There is still  a lot of contract signing going on across the counties, as the we head towards the starting line.

Apologies for the blogs being quite short but  my days start very early with calls and emails as water levels around our sites rise with the amount of rain that has been lashing down all over the country.

I hope that you are all safe and dry.

Have a good day, we are getting closer to the weekend.









No comments :