Powered By Blogger

Friday 7 February 2020

Weekend eve






Well its weekend eve and thoughts are turning to what I will be doing with the weekend, and the winner is ……..painting!

As I haven't yet decided on the wallpaper for the sitting room, I think a tub of one coat paint is called for to deal with the dreaded striped walls.

That should keep me busy for the whole of thee weekend, as I suspect that this wallpaper may beat the one coat paints coverage.

There is cricket today and there is a bit of  crickety news.

Firstly England are in ODI again today.

And it seems that they have well and truly broken Jofra, as he is now out of the Sri Lanka tour.

Hmmmmmm.

Darren Lehmann is not too well and will be having heart surgery this weekend. Will this mean that the Leeds based franchise cricket will be looking for another coach? to be honest I think that he is mad if he attempts to come to coach this season. Health is much more important...………………..watch this space!

Boring Patto has decided not to play T20 this season and so the club are looking for a white ball captain, I'm guessing on Tom K-C.

And with that I am off to take the cinnamon buns out of the oven and head off to the office for the last day of the week.
I have freshly baked goodies for the boys.

Have a great weekend.



No comments :