Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 11 February 2020

Tired Tuesday



Where is the time going , its already nearly the middle of February and I am now where near losing the 3 stone that the physio recommended ( I haven't even lost 3lb! might have actually put that on ), I am trying very hard to do pilates ( as recommended too), and now have a great selection of DVDs to use at home.

I can do this and I will, besides, I have some very pretty summer frocks that I intend to wear, instead of being in leggings all the time.

We are also now only one day away from the start of the T20 series, which will be on when I get home tomorrow night. Will my two faves be in the line up????
Have to wait and see.

I was surprised to see David Willey get the T20 captains job, I had all my money on Tom K-C.
Well Tom has a lot of time in front of him, so maybe better to play the game without the responsibility for a while longer.

I am keeping this short as I have been chattering on't phone this morning and have had some fabulous news, which sorry to say I cannot disclose yet.

I'm late, so out the door I must run.

Have a great day.

No comments :