Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Halfway through





Wednesday is here and it is T20 day, Dale Steyn is in East London with the SA team and I am totally excited.

England have named their squad for Sri Lanka, and after having broken Jofra they are going to give one last push on Mark Wood, I don't think he's a good bet, but hey what do I know.
They have called him the Durham De Villiers on the BBC website which I find wrong, he's more like the Brian Robson of cricket.
Strange mix up on the team front for this tour. Old Bambi boy is back {Jennings to the uninitiated}.
Lets see how this goes.

My trip to Worcester for a big dinner in June is on track, and apparently I will be sitting with none other than me old mate Paul Smith, looking forward to a good old chat with him with the former Warwickshire boy, Richard Stemp and Min Patel are also apparently on the table, Min a name from the England past { Edgbaston  England v India I think I saw him back in mid 90's, sat next to his wife at lunch}.

Pilates tonight and hopefully I will be showing signs of making progress and not rolling around on the mat like a whale waiting to be refloated.

I am also hoping that work may have calmed down today, although the rumours of more rain at the weekend is not a good one.


I have got myself a new player at Farsley Celtic FC, as my original sponsored player has now left, so I am  the proud sponsor of Chris Atkinson.
I will be cheering him on at Darlo on 14th March...……………..me at footy, who would have thought it!!!

Norty Morty, office boy who is building his new house, told us yesterday that he is calling it, The Light House, to which Mickey Dripping replied {due to Mortys football preference}
' what you aren't calling it The Stadium of Light House'?

much laughter I can tell you!

Right I am off to the hamster wheel, another day in the land of water.

Happy Wednesday







No comments :