Powered By Blogger

Friday 21 February 2020

Weekend eve


Friday  has arrived and I am still trying to sort out water problems at work, too much of it, in the wrong place and causing havoc on the water in the right place, if you get my drift.

I cannot wait for  half day finish ( fingers crossed I am not still here at 7pm), I have things to do, and will get them done, I am on a bit of a roll at the moment.

However a conversation yesterday with one of the Richard Tators did not fill me with hope, as it appears that next week we are hosting a large company with plans to sell us {again, for the
'old' staff}. Not happy times ahead I think.

I have t try to put that on a back burner as I am forward thinking ready for getting my knee poked about next week.

Apparently I will be able to walk perfectly well afterwards...……………….which is bloody brilliant because I haven't been able to do that since last July! I don't think they took into account how bad my problem had been before making that statement.
No driving for a couple days means that I am off for a train ride on Thursday.

As the weather continues to be filthy, I feel for Worcester who without fail { due to their position} are flooded and if the weather forecast for this weekend is anything to go by there will be no chance of  lowering of water levels.

Lots of chat in cricket papers about the made up game, and who is looking forward to playing. Apparently Jonny Bairstow is really excited about playing for 'Puff the magic dragons' of what ever they are called. Shame on you Jonny. { yes I know he is expected to say things like that, and I suppose the money helps to soothe his qualms}

And with that I am off to buy the breakkfast for a much reduced workforce today, lots of holidays put in following the bouts of sickness.

Have a great weekend.










No comments :