Powered By Blogger

Friday 4 December 2020

Another week over

 



Ah the relief of it being Friday and another week over.

I am ready for the weekend and all the excitement that it holds.

I am going for another fabulous facial tomorrow and then have some boring things to do like washing, I have cards to write and send out and then  I think  a restful weekend..................yep as you know that will never happen.


I am expecting lovely Rhys coming this afternoon with the shelving for the airing cupboard AND wardrobe doors for the other 2 bedrooms! Oh my dog I am excited about The Sanderson Suite as finger crossed the doors will be spectacular. 

The dressing/fitness room will have lovely wardrobe doors too and hopefully in the new year this will be back to its proper use and less of a junk room.

I am planning on putting the 'Cricmas' tree  up next weekend, I was going to have a 'proper' tree this year but decided to have the crickety tree for one more Christmas.

I have to call and put in the order at Big Al's ( or Rotund Alan as he has now been renamed in the office), only 2 more after today.

There is some cricket again today from Newlands and I will hopefully be listening to it.

I have just been doing a bit of tracking down of wallpaper and think that I may be having a quick jaunt after work to look at some which may be perfect for the dining room.

Ah my work is never done!

Now for wonderful word of the day 

Onfang

a word used in English form the 9th to the 14th century meaning to receive or accept.

So we all be waiting to see what we onfang at Christmas

Happy Fridayy have a good weekend.






No comments :