Powered By Blogger

Thursday 10 December 2020

Week nearly over


 Thursday is here and the week is nearly over, gosh I am totally tired out, is it just 'that time of year' or is it 'the year that it has been', I don't know, I just want to get things sorted out so that I can kick back and relax.

I have stopped watching the news and reading the paper, far too much negativity about everything. 
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge criticised for touring and bringing a bit of joy to some around the country. 
No deal for Brexit.

I have enough woes at the moment and  do not want to be part of any others.

At least the vaccine is here.

We are on serious countdown now at work and planning our Xmas lunch for our last day.

I am still awaiting news of sis who is still in hospital, however my friend is now home and recuperating, which is good news.

In cricket, England are on their way home, questions are being asked about whether they didn't give it a fair chance. 

Ben Stokes lost his father, very sad news and although never a good time to lose a loved one, this time of year makes it even harder.

David Warner ruled out of first test against India, and not a piece of sandpaper in sight.

BBL trying to get people interested by changing the format again!


So time to have a wonderful word for today 

Tittynopes

these are the left overs, whether crumbs on a plate, or dregs in a glass.


and with that I am off to face the world of water.

have a good Thursday.

 


No comments :