Powered By Blogger

Friday 25 December 2020

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas to you all, it may not be the Christmas that you wanted, but I look at it that I would rather see next Christmas than see other people at the moment and that's not meant in an offensive way.

I should have been preparing to fly to Malta for a longed for break, however I am at The Wickets with an abundance of Champagne and  food and know that I am in the thoughts of friends and loved ones, ( as they are in mine). 

Sadly I have not been able to see my sister who yesterday had to celebrate her birthday in a Covid ward. Not what any of us would want.

I have  been for a very early morning walk, there were no lights on even at the houses where I know there are children, so some parents are getting a lie in.

Now I am showered and in new PJ's and this will be the order of the day, I'm not seeing anyone or going anywhere so it will be our little secret.

I am about to open my presents and have my Christmas martini, its the annual outing of the crystal martini glasses, for some reason I use them only on Christmas morning and then pack away.

I didn't manage to get the cricmas tree up but did make a cricmassy arrangement, ,;ate  tonight /early morning, I can listen to the Australia test match and then tomorrow morning I can watch South Africa, sounds like a perfect Boxing Day to me.

Well time to wish you a peaceful Christmas, it won't be as we wanted  but make the most of it and start some new traditions.


With much love to you all 

Lainey

x




No comments :