Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 8 December 2020

Tired out Tuesday


Welcome to Tuesday, I have really struggled to get out of bed this morning, it really is that tired time of year. I know that I am not the only one struggling with this.
However there are only 11 working days after today and then I can sleep to  my hearts content.

Sister still in hospital, no further info, apart from IV intervention and awaiting neurologist. And then my best friend was 'bluelighted' to James Cook on Sunday night, after an operation a month ago she now has a bladder full of blood clots! and as any of you who know me well will know, the mention of blood clots fills me with absolute fear, having had a very close shave with a blood clot myself. 

I'm waiting on news of both of them and cannot go to see either.


Please let things get better soon, I am now on limited tears and my nerves are in shreds.




England have cancelled their tour of South Africa, after two unnamed tour party tested positive. 
English players are also  pulling out of BBL.
Cricket is still suffering and to be fair, I do not think that it will get that much better by April, vaccine or no vaccine.


So lets try to have some positive news this week.

Right time for 'Wonderful word of the day'

Oenophile

this is a lover of wine!

Well how wonderful is that!
 
Have a great day and stay safe.



No comments :