Powered By Blogger

Friday 18 December 2020

last working Friday of 2020

 



I'm ready for the last day of the week and then a weekend of doing 'stuff' at home ( which will probably be none productive and make more mess than already there).

More than likely I'll be Escaping to the Chateau, no not the old house, but the TV programme that has been my lockdown saviour.
I've rewatched  all the series  and the new one as well as the DIY episodes.
For me its been real escape from everything that has been going on around us.

I'm not happy with Royal Mail as items that were posted last week, according to their tracking service have not been delivered, in total I posted 20 boxes and only  5 seem to have made it to their destinations. 

Out of my hands and I remain hopeful that some arrive before Christmas in fact just hoping that they arrive.


Fixtures were released yesterday, I cannot think about any of that at the moment, so I just skipped over them, words that you never thought that you would hear from me..................


I purchased an acupressure mat ( as recommended by physio) and good lord! its pretty good, I am still not able to lie for the recommended 10 minutes but am now  up to 8 mins and my hip and back pain are a lot better, I will be using it every night for the foreseeable future. I haven't been sleeping any better but I guess that is down to my head being a little bit battered at the moment.

Quirky it might appear, but if it works and helps a little bit it is well worth the money.


Wonderful word for today is

Circumjacent


meaning surrounding.


Have a good Friday and weekend





No comments :