Powered By Blogger

Friday 11 December 2020

Friday


 Well its Friday and I have handed the baton of food ordering to Mickey Dripping, as I have too much to do before I get to the office.

It involves a high volume of boxes which at the moment are weighing down the boot of the limo.

I should be getting my hair cut this afternoon, but have put it off as I have too much that I have to do at home, I will get it done  before xmas but time is very short for me at the moment.

How do I get to the 11th December and still so much to do.


In cricket, Englands tour to Sri Lanka in January is confirmed.

BBL started yesterday, I didn't listen.

As you know I have a soft spot for Dale Steyn, however since lockdown I've loved the fact that he has grown his hair. Not seen much of him playing cricket but lots of vids on Instagram of him surfing ( and fishing which is not so glam).


Wonderful word of the day is 


Fudgel

which means pretending to work when you are actually not



and with that I am off to fudgel my way through Friday.


Have a great weekend.

No comments :