Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 15 December 2020

Tuesday writings

 

Well its Tuesday  and now only over a week to finishing for a much needed break.

Its been a rough few weeks and a very distressing weekend.

Friday saw me get the news that they had finally  diagnosed what was wrong with my sister who had by this point had spent the last 3 weeks either in hospital or isolating. 
She had been back in hospital for a week and after finally seeing the neurologist it was decided to move her to another hospital where the Consultant worked from. 
All good and moving in the right direction.
Feeling more positive than I have for a week.

Saturday, she tested positive for COVID! and now was in the covid ward and would not be moved ( obviously).

She is not feeling too great at all and to be honest I don't know my bottom from my elbow.

Monday saw me struggling round the corner to my local post office to send out parcels, not being able to visit and deliver has not only meant that lots of us are cut off from contact with friends, but 14 boxes is a lot to carry! 

Monday also saw the funeral of Gary, which thanks to a video link I was allowed to pay my respects to one of my oldest Yorkshire friends.


How hard has this year been for us all!!!

I am not sure what the blog situation will be over the next couple of weeks, it will be very much like most of this year, hit and miss and depend totally on my energy levels.


I will leave a wonderful word with you


Groak

This is to stare silently at someone as they eat......................I'm sure we have all seen dogs do this


Have a great day and stay safe.





No comments :