Powered By Blogger

Monday 18 November 2019

Another week begins

Here we are at another new week and nearly 2 weeks since I 'broke down' physically.

Well it's been tough I can tell you.
Firstly the sheer terror of being told your worst nightmare was recurring and then going through every test to find out it actually wasn't  but still no idea on the fact that I couldn't move my right arm and walking was more of a non rhythmic shuffle.

2 weeks of Xmas movies, of which I have done the loop and am now on repeat
As far as these go it's the same plot as a Mills and Boon but based around Xmas.
Plus the heroine always has to  go home from her high flying job in the big city, and she goes for a long weekend with a piece of walk on hand luggage or  occasionally a suitcase.
She then has to stay for anything from 2-4 weeks (always conditions of  will) and here's the thing.
She goes with one smallish piece of luggage stays  month and has a different coat/boots/bag/glove/hat on everyday.
Seriously I needs me one of those suitcases that gets all that in and can still be carried!.

As you can tell my brain is turning to mush and I'm crawling the walls.
I'm thinking of submitting some scripts for next year's films. I think I've got the basics.

News from down under.
Ben hit 33 in his game
Tom hit 38 and took 2 wickets
They are both loving it.

Plus on  Friday, my birthday I had a complete surprise when Carole, Philip and Sam Dog came to visit.
It was such a surprise visit I was still in my dressing gown!!!!
I cannot tell you what an absolute tonic this was.

And after Terrys visit on Thursday complete with 'care bag ' from Sophie, I'm very thankful for wonderful friends.

Can I also at thank you to my other equally  wonderful  friends (you all know who you are) for messages in Friday and through the last couple of weeks.



Well best sign off.
Things to do films to see.

Happy Monday


No comments :