Powered By Blogger

Monday 25 November 2019

Monday again

Well now what a weekend it has been I have not done very much and am not at all perturbed.

I did 'fake' putting up the roman blind in the bathroom until Rhys the joiner puts it up properly.

I used up some odd bits of fruit that were hanging around in the kitchen, making a few jars of chutney.

And that was about it.

I had a lot of pain in my right arm, which is moving better but still can be painful, especially at night, however taking things easy has helped.

Help is what the England team needed after being well and truly thrashed by New Zealand.
When the highest score in their second innings is in the 30's it a poor show.....or some great team work from the hosts!

Australia maintained their unbeaten in Brisbane record after they thrashed Pakistan.

Well this time tomorrow Yorkshire will be getting ready to announce the fixtures.
I just want to know dates of the Hampshire game and 2nd XI fixtures.

And now time to head to the office as I attempt to do a full week of  proper hours.
Let's see how that pans out.

Oh and forgot that I am getting the new  window cills installed today (if he's over his stomach bug).

Have a great Monday .

No comments :