Powered By Blogger

Friday 1 November 2019

Thank goodness its Friday




Well its Friday and I am preparing for a visit to Big Al to put in the breakfast order, and then half a day to the weekend.
I will be going home to a freshly cleaned house as it is the first day that the cleaner will be coming, this in itself fills me with joy, at the moment walking upstairs is a major effort let alone lugging the hoover up and down.

So lots to look forward to, I will also be making more green tomato chutney as I have been given another bag full of the things!!!

The weekend will be made up of some studying, some DIY ( if I can get  up a step ladder) and some sewing.
I am fully taking time to get the little jobs that I have put on a back burner, finally finished.
I hope to get the roman blind up in the bathroom, this will make a massive difference to the room.
This blind was a fabulous charity shop find and has saved me a fortune!


 I will also be having lots of  me time, something that I am badly in need of.

In the world of cricket,

Oman and Scotland were in action yesterday in the playoffs of the T20 World Cup qualifiers.

Scotland won with 6 balls remaining, kind of a close one that!


Whilst today sees my boys in Orange take on the boys in green.
I'm totally backing Orange.


I was saddened to see that Glenn Maxwell is taking a short break from cricket to deal with some mental health issues,  however,its good that he is getting himself sorted out, because better to deal with it  head on than leave  it to get worse.

Come back soon Maxi.

And that's about it for the Friday round up.

So if you have tracked down the blog then I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

See you next week.







No comments :