Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 November 2019

Here we go again



Well now, you  might be wondering where all the cricket stuff is in the blog. well there is not a lot of info around of any interest to me.

Although the whole Pooran banning has been something read on all fronts.
 Is his ban sufficient?
Is it too much?
Will he get booed when he steps out for Yorkshire?

Well everyone has an opinion on it, interesting to see some who ranted about the 'cheating Aussies' 'being very quiet though.

I personally think that there should be some serious discussion about the banning process across the board.
There is no rhyme or reason in a year for one and a month for another ( or game/s) ball tampering is ball tampering.

Somerset go into the start of the County Championship race next season -12 points due to their pitch.
Another nail in the CC coffin.


In other news, I am busy scribbling scripts for 2020 Xmas films, I so far have 10 done.
All on the back of a postage stamp, and of course including the miraculous suitcases.

If you have never seen these films on Movies 24 (+1)...........don't bother.


I've managed to complete another assessment for my facial yoga teaching qualification and submitted that last night, I will be waiting a couple of weeks for my result and move onto the next assessment.

I am loving this, it is not something that I have done before and I am currently working on my own personal plan. Well, as I was reminded last week, I'm no spring chicken!!
Not that I really care, I'm me like it or lump it!
Again everyone has an opinion!


I had a few hours in the office yesterday just to test the water and after seeing my emails I decided that I would go home and watch Xmas movies which even though they were repeats were more interesting than the land of wast water.

And with that I am off to watch the early morning films whilst my painkillers go down.

Have a great day.




No comments :