Powered By Blogger

Friday 22 November 2019

Last day of the semi working week



Well its Friday and I am not ordering the breakfast from Big AL today I have delegated as I wont be in the office until 10am.

This gives me time to catch a movie before work! Yes really, I might be on repeat with these but I am addicted. I need to go back to work full time to enable me to go cold turkey ( excuse the Xmas pun).

This weekend I  have things to do at The Wickets which will include fitting ( or trying to fit ) the roman blind for the upstairs bathroom. I also need to get a mirror put up on the staircase and I found a bag of ribbons so I have some ideas of things that I can make with these.

Its going to be a bit of a DIY/ crafty weekend. The sort of weekend that I like.


Overnight in the cricket New Zealamd took to the crease. All to play for.
I did not see or hear any of it. Codeine is still my best friend at bed time.
However  not for much longer.
Time to try to sleep unaided.


And that's about it for this week. Short one, but there are painkillers to take and films to watch.

Have a great weekend, I hopefully will return on Monday.





No comments :