Powered By Blogger

Thursday 21 November 2019

getting there slowly


Here we are at Thursday and its been a slow week, the good news in the office is that next year I will be a work Auntie again, I love babies!
I'm so excited now that Noah, Annkooabel and Jack ( my other work nephews and niece) are over the year mark.

So that was some good news to start my morning yesterday.

The day went a bit down hill after that, I left early after clearing my emails and sorting O & M's. I will be back full time next week ( they hope), so I need to try and cram in as many Xmas films as I can this week ( even though they are repeats).

In all seriousness, I am trying to slow things down a lot and will continue to do this next year ( yes I am looking that far ahead). I seem to have constantly been racing around for so many years that I think I need to step back and take time for me.
After all I am the most important person in my life.

The sofa hunt is on in earnest ( and Co Durham,  hahaha I'm here all week chums). I want a 2 & 3 seater, I am not sure what kind I want ( which would help to narrow things down) and feel that at this rate I will be still looking this time next year!

England were in action over night in the first test against New Zealia, I wasn't too bothered about watching, mainly because after my nightly codeine tablet I was fast asleep ( now that I have dismantled the beeping smoke alarm!). They were 241-4  after day 1.

Australia are in action against Pakistan. There are in Brisbane were they haven't lost since 1988.
Let's see how that goes.

Right I'm off to battle with the traffic,
Eat my bran flakes, take my painkillers and start the working day.

 I'm getting there slowly.




No comments :