Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 26 November 2019

Busy day




Well yesterday was full on even though I actually only worked a half day.

I came home at lunchtime and popped in to see Micky the BT at the bike shop before popping in to see my friend Chris.......who still had 2 boxes of my stuff in her spare room.

Well I brought one home, will get the other at the weekend before she charges me rent!.

And then Rhys arrived.

Oh the joy of having new,low maintenance  window cills. And he put up the mirror the blind, measured for new kitchen and shower room door.
It's great to be getting things moving and putting my stamp on the house.


My plan in my head for this year's Christmas card topper went from head to needles and it worked.
That was lucky.

And in about 15 mins Yorkshire will be releasing the fixtures. I'll be on the way go work but will catch up at  lunchtime .

Have a great day.


No comments :