Powered By Blogger

Thursday 14 November 2019

Thursday already



Goodness it's Thursday already, I seem to have slept the week away.
Today will have the excitement of going to the doctors for blood and D Dimer  test.
I know how to live it up.

Strangely 2 months ago I went to get the mop  chopped and Jackie my hair doer commented on my lack of curls and how my hair felt 'off'
This happened a few years ago and it turned out I had mumps.
My hair is now more straight than curly and has no body or uumph.
I should take notice of the mop as it obviously tries to tell me something.

Well I've no idea what's happening in the cricket world except that Notts have taken on Kevin Shine as Assistant coach.
He  started his life at Hants before travelling around the counties, left for England set up was scape goat in pedalogate and then headed off to Loughborough.
Now on his way to Notts it will be interesting to see how he gets on.


Well time to take some painkillers and then head off to the docs.

Happy Thursday.




No comments :