Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Midweek and moving on?



Well over the last few weeks we have had Bella the bin inspector in the office, she was in for a brief spell yesterday and managed her inspections which came up with a couple of yogurt pots ( quickly  removed) and a bit of cake ( that was gone in one gulp).

She is an absolute joy to have in the office and makes everyone smile.
Its surprising the effect of a dog in the workplace.
It should be compulsory.


What is compulsory is my 2,15 minute walks a day and my exercises, which were really paying off.

And then there was.....

...Physio  dear God!   Less than 3 hours sleep the feeling of red hot poker's in my knees and shoulder and exhausted.
If I can get out of bed I will attempt to get to the office but at this moment it's debatable.


There is not much in cricket but I am sure that Yorkshire will be dropping a couple more bombshells in the near future.


However in football Farsley were on West Riding Cup action.
They scored 7 goals, 2 of which were put in the net by my very own Akeen Francis the young player I have sponsored.
Well that's fabulous news.

And now I'm about to  try  to get up showered and dressed.










No comments :