Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 5 November 2019

Good start to the week



Well here we are at Tuesday and, my week started off really well, yesterday was the first day since 12th July that  I haven't been in pain, and most especially the pain that took over 3 weeks ago. I am hoping that I have now turned a corner and may get a full nights sleep as well as being able to walk  for longer than 15 minute stretches.
Its been a long and painful few months, which was mainly my own making due to always thinking that it would be better tomorrow ( which it never was)

Time to take more care of me, and not before time.


I am at physio this evening so we will see how I am getting on.

I'm still only managing to drive for about 30 minutes at a time but that will change soon I'm sure.


In other news the worst kept  secret was finally  out of the bag, as Yorkshire announced that they have signed Dawid Malan on a four year deal.
Malan had 2 years left on his Middlesex contract but asked to be released from it.
Hopefully he will be an asset to Yorkshire.
He has already been earmarked for the other format of the game over the summer.


Had a quick chat with Tom in Australia and his matches were rained off at the weekend, this aside he is having a great time, which is the main thing.

I'm waiting for the fixtures to come out so that I can factor in a trip to Holland for a spot of cricket watching. I am also, for the first time in many years, booking a holiday during the cricket season and have a couple of places in mind. I see my season next year being a busy ones for reason not cricket related.

This is all down to taking more care of me.


Overnight news England got thrashed by New Zealand. That's 2 out of 3.
Oh dear.

My birthday celebrations are taking shape although I have decided not to head to Barca. Won't really be up to much walking, so will save that little jaunt for another time.


Well time to head off and do some work,It's cold dark and wet , three things I don't like.

have a super Tuesday






No comments :