Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Mid week!








Well the fixtures came out yesterday and I am pleased to see that I will be flying down to Southampton at the beginning of May for fun with my besties Mark and Terry.
There was a lot of 'ohs & ahs'  on Twitter over a 4 day roses game at Scarborough.
I wont be going ( you'll all be glad to hear), as I have taken Scarbs out of my travel list for next season.
Hampshire is really the only CC match that I will be attending and I am really looking forward to it.

I may tip up at Durham for the T20.

To be honest, after the scare I had a few weeks ago and the fact that I (obviously) didn't initially  listen to advice, this has all made me rethink things.
 I have decided that I take preference over any cricket next year and as I am looking to qualify as a facial yoga teacher and to try to relax more, I will be doing  less jumping into the car and racing around the country.
Next year is for me, and I don't mind being that selfish, plus I am going to have a summer holiday which I may well book at the weekend.

I have many other things planned ( plus I received a few invitations to other grounds and games yesterday, which I am going to take up if convenient).


Yesterday was a busy one in the office as I tried to get things into some sort of order for the remaining 3 weeks. Its good to think that in 3 weeks time I will be having 2 weeks full R & R ( bloody typical that I am not able to travel far) however I am not stressing on that.

I am trying to get as much done in the morning so that I can go home in the afternoon and sleep, I was going to try to do a full day/full week at work, but its not to be, I admit that I struggle by lunchtime and go home.

Well time to roll out of bed and get to work.

Take a deep breath and face the day.



'Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.'
 Helen Keller


have a good one.






No comments :