Powered By Blogger

Friday 31 January 2020

Tears before bedtime


Well today is the day.
At 11pm tonight we leave the EU, something that I have known for a large part of my life.
I do not make political statements either here or on any of my social media, I prefer to keep my opinions on this to myself.
However this morning I, for the last time woke up a European  & British citizen.

And so we move on.

I was having a catch up with Ben and Tom yesterday as well as booking some time off so that I can go and cheer them on.
I also was doing a bit of 'wheeler dealing' and hopefully if we can pull things together might have some good news for one of them.
They are having a great time in Australia although temperatures are still a lot different from Yorkshire!

They only have a few weeks left before they are due home. I am sure they will try to cram as much in as possible before then.

I have a busy day ahead, no Big Al's today as there are so few in the office, I have however bought a selection of patisseries for us to munch on.
After work there will be a quick trip into Darlo and then home to put my feet up and  some serious napping.

I am very tired!

There is nothing of note in the cricket world so best to head off and get the day done.


Have a fabulous  weekend. I have visiting to do and an exam to take!






No comments :