Powered By Blogger

Monday 10 May 2021

And that was the weekend!

 



Just before the weekend I lost my diary, which was a total disaster for me as it had the next 6 weeks cocktails for my insta account 'cocktailsandchina'. Plus all the cocktails from the last couple of months.

Its not the end of the world but it is a mystery as to where it has gone as it is always in my work bag with two notebooks, both of which are still there. I update it at lunchtime at work and at a push its on my desk, but I do remember putting it in my bag on Wednesday night and come Thursday it had gone. 

Not a very interesting read to anyone  unless you love cocktails as much as I do. 

Luckily my favourite charity shop came up trumps on Saturday as I hunted for a new diary to try to backtrack and record the cocktails and put in new one, not only a diary but a fabulous bound notebook

There was lots of cooking going on  at the weekend as I got things ready to drop off at my sisters. She is much better, looks better and well on the road to  better health.


And then there was THE CHAIR. Ah yes, well I decided to knock out the last of the cricket Teddy jumpys for Andy at Owzat Cricket yesterday early afternoon and then at 3pm I started to cut out the fabric for the back of the chair.

Fitting and faffing about and started to staple, got 3 staples in and the staple gun packed up. 4.25pm and Screwfix closed! not a happy bunny. I am sure that THE CHAIR has it in for me.


And cricket

The big lads drew against Kent, ironically a catch by TLJL saw the match over.

Teeny Tykes at in Scarbados this week.

will be keeping an eye on that

And with that I am off, wonderful word will be back tomorrow



No comments :