Powered By Blogger

Thursday 13 May 2021

Thursday musings

 


So its Thursday, I am still sounding as if I have a peg on my nose. Early days.

Who knew that they brewed gin and vodka in Ladylaineyville????? well they do and I am off round tomorrow after work to have a little look, and maybe sample some of the said liquid. As it is about 15 minutes walk from Maison des Guichets, I might take the car home first.

My teeny Tykes declared on 300. Super proud of  all the boys as they lost a day through the weather. They go into today with Lancs on 195/5.
First day of the big lads game against Glamorgan today too.

And we plod on in the office, well some do and I am galloping around trying to get all my duties and new duties done, also I was informed yesterday that we will be going onto a new system so will have to make sure I am up to speed as I will be doing the training.
I tell you for an 'administrator' I have a lot of duties not really to do with admin.
And today I will be preparing 14 O & M manuals to go out the door and believe me getting these completed is a task and a half.
These are manual on 7 jobs that have all completed at the same time and if you know anything about these manuals you will appreciate that it isn't a half hour job.

As I said we plod/galllop on


Wonderful word


Claggy


A northern word  meaning sticky or able to make sticky lumps


and I am off to do what I have to do.


Until tomorrow and last working day of the week.

No comments :