Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 25 May 2021

Time to make changes

 

Well, lets just say , my day to day work life is quickly turning into a farce, I know I said I wouldn't be mentioning  it again, but I am totally sick and tired now.

I've drawn up a list of possible jobs.

Tea party arranger ( with china and linen provided) seems to be top, but I think its a niche market.

Dinner party provider, yep could do that but again I think that it is a weekend job.

Chatelaine, because lets face it I should be living in a chateau doing chambre d'hote.

Any old dogs body job, because  that's what I am doing now.


I seem to just be unlucky in jobs, these last 2 jobs have been in a strongly male arena, but in this day and age that shouldn't mean that if you are a woman you do only admin/ data input and any job that the men don't want to do. 

However no point in moaning about it, time to get on and make the change.

There has to be something out there for me.

To be honest this is nothing to complain about in the grand scale of things, my poorly sister was admitted to hospital again last night and that makes you put things in prospective.


With things being the way they are, I may not be back here this week, especially if like last night I had very little sleep.


Stay safe all and I hopefully will be back soon.

No comments :