Powered By Blogger

Monday 24 May 2021

Its Monday again

 


Here we go again, Monday comes around so quickly. What a weekend though.

Firstly, as you know ( and were probably bored of hearing about) I had the girls round for tea! I had visitors on Saturday at Maison des Guichets!

and what a fabulous afternoon it was. Never underestimate the power of sitting around a table with friends.

I feel recharged.

And then there was cricket, or more to the point, there was BIG LUKE!. I'm sure that Worcestershire and their fans never want to see Luke Fletcher bowl again. Taking 7 wickets in the first innings and 3 in the second, Worcester were on the way home much quicker than imagined and Notts  were in the pavilion on the beer  in well deserved celebrations.

I genuinely love Luke Fletcher, he is one in a million. He is a man mountain, he even manages to make me feel small. He has had his ups and downs as well as an absolutely horrific injury, but he just keeps bowling.

Well played Notts.


Sunday saw me heading over to my poorly sisters house to drop off food and some afternoon tea she is not too well again and although she got up to see me she had to go back to bed. We are hoping that the next couple of weeks will see her feeling better. Its a worry.


I had a quick trip to the charity shop and then home to do washing and all the usual stuff., before an early night, yes all the excitement took its toll.


My teeny Tykes are in action today against Durham at Headingly, this match is allowing members back to the ground so I imagine a good turnout. Sadly I can't be there but no doubt I will be kept up to date with the goings on.

Wonderful word of the day.


Macrosmatic


This is a fabulous word which means having a good a sense of smell.!


Have a great day 

No comments :