Powered By Blogger

Friday 21 May 2021

Happy Friday




 

Yes it is Friday, I checked twice when I woke up just to be sure, its half day too and I cannot say how glad I am.

Lots to do when I get home, and its also cocktail hour later. 

Hopefully all the prep will be done for tomorrow and I can have a sit down and relax.

Who can remember how much work went into having guests??!! I think I might put myself back into lockdown after this. 

To be honest I am just making sure that the house is super clean, more super clean than it has been, better to be safe and all that.

I am tired again this morning, things aren't improving and do seem to be getting worse, who needs all  of that. I might just invest in a lottery ticket, you never know!

My teeny Tykes drew their match against Notts, the weather is not being kind to any of us.

'Sandpapergate' just doesn't seem to go away, for me the CCTV coverage near the players dressing room will always be the outstanding memory . To be honest Australia lost all credibility and despite trying to regain their foothold on the cricket stage, they knowingly cheated and that's that.

So Jofra Archer is to have surgery on an elbow injury, hmmmmmm.

Over at Leicestershire it was good to see Ed Barnes flourishing, another one let go too soon.

Well nearly time to wend my way down the 167.

Wonderful word of the day


Drumly


This may not be a term used in modern weather forecasting, however in the middle ages up to the 19th century this word described a 'gloomy, cloudy troubled sky'

Well its bee drumly here all week lets hope that things get bettter.


Happy Friday, have a great weekend,






No comments :