Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 5 May 2021

Lets take stock

 



Its is still raining, this is annoying as I am trying to sort out my afternoon tea, belated birthday party, I was hoping to have it on the 15th , which would be the halfway point between birthdays but now it looks as if  it will be the 22nd.

Hopefully the gazebo will not be needed!

I'm still busy, last night I spent another hour in the wardrobe!, I have had a peep this morning and it is looking OK, which means that I can get  things put back in it ( you didn't think it was empty did you?). Then get the new pictures up on the wall, and the room should be nearly good to go. Exciting times ( that's as good as it gets for me at the moment).

I even managed a really good clear out last night, in lots of ways. Sometimes it has to be done. 

And I put 'stuff' on eBay which is a constant but hey it brings in some pennies. I keep hearing from people who through all the lockdowns and working from home saved a fortune, sadly I still incurred the usual costs, although  when all but essential shops were closed I did save some.

My theory, well you can't take it with you. I am however going to invest more money in me, something that I don't think that I do.

Cricket!

Well rain affected the game at Billericay although Matty did hit 39 so that was a bright spot on a dull day.

I actually drove home through a 15 minute hail storm which was both amazing to see but not great to drive in.

I have also found that I have developed 'maskzema' which is not pleasant and I am trying out an over the counter cream to see if this helps.

so taking stock of all of that it seems, I need to finish odd jobs, organise my party, save more, not be taken for granted, be kinder to me and put my face cream on. As well as getting to see some cricket soon.


Wonderful word of the day 

Bibble

This word describes the sound of eating or drinking noisily.

Hopefully this is something that I don't do.

Have a great Wednesday 


No comments :