Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 18 May 2021

Teddy Central




 There's a lot of sewing going on at the moment, as I push on to get the last of the teddy jumpys put together to go out to Scarbados. Lovely little chaps they are too. I'm just trying to get the last ones sewn up and then a parcel will be delivered to Owzat cricket.

There was a lot of rain yesterday and looks like no play in York. Hopefully today will be better ( but judging by the forecast Id say no).

Lots of activity at Maison des Guichets last night as new carpet went into one of the built in wardrobes. All fresh and clean now and ready for everything to go back in.

I've done my Tuesday morning workout as I had to wrestle my beloved Hoover larder fridge ( the biggest fridge in the world in my book). I've just had to man handle it outside the gate for collection. Easier said than done with 2 steps to negotiate. All done and I will probably be in agony by the end of the day, old age is no fun.


Well time for word of the day 
Evasorious

A rare form of evasive, this was coined in the 17th century as a somewhat grandiose version of the word we still use.
So Im off to the office to close my door and be as evasorious as possible.

Happy Tuesday 


No comments :