Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 11 May 2021

On we go


 

Hello Tuesday, lets have a good day.

After a major struggle yesterday due to extreme tiredness, I had a bath, a glass of hot milk and an early night last night. Nope didn't work I got off to sleep OK, and the 4 hours later wide awake. 

I need a break and yes I know I could take time off now, but I've been at home for a year and if I have to use holiday I want a proper holiday, so I am hanging on.

Well hanging on was what my teeny Tykes were doing yesterday as conditions at Scarbados were not great due to rain, so I think that it was donkey rides on the beach, and candy floss for them yesterday afternoon. fingers crossed for some cricket today. And all three of my boys are in the squad.


Not really much else to report, oh yes I've been given another job, I now have to go into the attic and clear out all the files up to 2011. As the  initial company had been going 40 years, I am thinking this isn't a 10 minute job. Not sure how I will also do my job, the buyers job the directors job, answer the phone , meet and greet and do the cleaning too.


Wonderful word of the day


Wabbit


This has nothing to do with cartoons or wascally wabbits, this is a Scottish  term for being exhausted.


and as you know I am wabbited a lot of the time



Happy Tuesday 


No comments :