Powered By Blogger

Monday 20 September 2021

Back home

 


I have been home since Thursday after the best rest Ive had in a long time.

The fact that cricket was involved  made it even better.

I had ( nearly ) 4 wonderful days watching the lads, and with a mixed bag of weather too, from getting drenched, to it being positively freezing and next day getting a tan, just what you expect mid September.

I was lucky enough to meet Mattys Mum and Dad and have a surprise visit from TLML who arrived with afternoon tea!!!

A great week.

I have to say that I have been so very lucky to sponsor 3 wonderful young men, all a credit to their families and the club.

Home and back to work for half day Friday and then straight home to try to get on with washing etc.

I had to be ready for Saturday and finals day.

I can honestly say that I have never seen such exceptional T20 cricket as I saw on Saturday, and a win for Kent.

Sunday  was busy as I nipped over to my sisters and then went home to book my birthday holiday trip.

All sorted before 11am, job done. 

I then spent a good part of the day  sorting out clothes for said trip, well its a necessary  thing isn't it???

More on the hol at a later date.


and now I'm back off to the office and sorting out lots of things there.

New week.

New opportunities.

New horizons

New attitude.


Happy Monday 

No comments :