Powered By Blogger

Thursday 23 September 2021

Here we go



 So best foot forward and all that, its Thursday and I am planning the weekend festivities..................car into garage to get a new exhaust! mow the lawn, wax the deck, washing, strip some wallpaper.............yep lets see what gets done, I suspect the garden stuff will if the weather is good,as it needs to be sorted before winter sets in.


Lets have some crickety news.

 TLJL was given his Kent cap, he has gone from strength to strength there and I wish him continued success.

Well its all going on in the title race although for Yorkshire this is long passed,  Today could see the crowning of Division 1 champions.

Essex wrapped up another great season becoming Div 2 champs. To say that Yorkshire missed a trick ever letting Anth McGrath go is an understatement of the greatest understatements.


 

I fear for us the day of silverware starvation will continue. 

As thunder rumbles high over Headingley I do think that it is time to make the dinosaurs extinct and shake up from the very top.

Wouldn't it be refreshing if we started 2022 with a brand new broom.

Having said that, not all new brooms are a good thing. We had a slap up pizza lunch yesterday to say goodbye to one of our Project managers who is going to pastures new, this is the South African who had worked at NASA a few years ago......................and then came to 'Tinpot Towers' , well at least he has got out before the big shut down because believe me this is on the cards.

And with that I am heading out, 'our Ian' is picking me up and I had better not be late.


Have a great day.






No comments :