Powered By Blogger

Monday 27 September 2021

Some weekend


 

Well I was out of the office door on Friday like a rat out of a trap.

In the car, down to the garage, grab shopping, visit to see Micky, get home mow the lawn, tidy the garden,  get ready for cocktail hour, go to bed at 5.15pm!!!!

Yes, at 5pm I got very unwell very quickly and managed to crawl upstairs, get into bed and there I stayed until Saturday.

I went out to try to get thing done, but faded very quickly, lack of food, which was something that I could not face.

I managed to set up cocktail hour on Saturday, however I passed it onto my neighbour as I wouldn't have been able to eat it.

Sunday was a mad whirl, as I tried to play catch up, managed to get 2 coats of wax on the deck, washing done and sort out some things to go on eBay..

Not the weekend I had planned and serve me right or forgetting my lunch on Friday and eating from the local food van ( not Big Als)..

And this week, well lets play it a day at a time.

There is nothing in the cricket news that is jumping out at me so I will head off to start another working week.


These seem to be getting shorter and shorter.

Have a great week,



No comments :