Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 8 September 2021

Midweek


 Here we are at Wednesday, and I have only packed ( and unpacked) my case 4 times, plenty of time for a few more  tonight before I pack up the car.

Its mad busy in the day job as I try to get everything cleared and sorted, so that the numptys can mess everything up in time for me coming back late next week.

Lots to do at home too, that's the problem with going away, I always have so much to do to make it possible.

I had some really good news this morning, one of my Lainey cricket bears helped to raise quite a lot of money last night in a raffle, it has however gone home with a Somerset supporter.
That may well be the last teddy to come off the Lainey production line due to carpel tunnel syndrome, which is getting better but not something that I want to have recurring.

My teeny tykes were still playing and only had the same umpire as last week, only Jack Shantry!!!!! *faints*.
Tom 15
Matty 37
Benji 11

And day 3 begins at 10.30am.



And finally  a couple of birthday shout outs, 

A very Happy Birthday to the lovely Philip Bird. Have a fabulous day Philip and I'll hopefully see you when we all get back from holidays.

Also a besty birthday to one of my oldest friends Debbie, who I have known since I was 5 years old ( so about 16 years).


and on what would have been Gary Speeds 52nd birthday, I hope you all have a fabulous day, I may/may not be here tomorrow it will depend on the car packing!


Happy hump day.


No comments :