Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 7 September 2021

getting excited


 One day down 2.5 to go, yes I am that excited about going on my hols.

Got my checklist

colour hair

Pack case ( again and again)

decide on books to read

Decide on cocktail for Friday

you know the very important things


Micky Bell is having a top time in Cornwall, he has been sending me pics of him paddling in the sea,    ( he's a real BT not keen on water) and  asleep in pubs. 

Can't wait to see him when he gets home.


Crickety news 

Well firstly lets talk TLJL, who is just going from strength to strength, although he fell just short of his century there is no shame in 97.

Yorkshire beat Somerset in two days !

My teeny tykes are over playing Glamorgan and all 3 of my boys are playing. that's good news.

And England lost to India.

Short one but got lots to do.




No comments :