Powered By Blogger

Thursday 2 September 2021

Its Thursday!


So here we are at Thursday already and I am counting down until finish tomorrow. There has to be more to life than the total feeling of dread as you head out to work.

As I said wheels in motion.

It was a busy day cricket wise yesterday as I tuned into the Somerset /Notts game, some classics on that commentary, cheese and Cornish pasties being on the menu for the afternoon. Always makes me miss Cally.

Yorkshire 2nds were in action again in their 4 day game with Ben is as Captain, which made me very happy.

Yorkshire big boys  were doing great down at Hampshire, they declared on 312 leaving Hants 367 to win.


Today we have international cricket , but for me the county championship matches are far more important.

I love the whole 4 day county cricket.

Weather has turned very grim here in the North East of blighty and I hope that it improves so that I at least get a bit of late summer warmth in Scarbados.


Ah well time to pull on the sowester and galoshes.

Have a great day



 



 

No comments :